Smith & Wesson Military DiscountUpdated: October 27, 2023
Smith & Wesson is a leading gun manufactuer and distributor of firearms and related supplies and an American institution since 1852.
Smith & Wesson has improved its American Guardians® program to more generously reward those who serve and protect. The program offers specially priced firearms for Law Enforcement, Military, and First Responders through a network of Authorized Dealers. The American Guardians program is available nationwide at select retail locations.
Discounts on firearms in this program vary by model – contact your local American Guardians Dealer or go here to view the list of eligible products. The American Guardians Program is available through select retailers nationwide. Not all dealers participate.
The American Guardians program has a broad list of Smith & Wesson models in addition to providing access to numerous unique models that are only available to professional end-users.
With every purchase, Smith & Wesson is including a free pair of our iconic Model 100 nickel-plated handcuffs – the gold standard of the American law enforcement community.
Who Qualifies to Participate in the American Guardian Program?
- Sworn Law Enforcement (LE) State, County, and Local• Federal LEO – F.B.I., U.S. Marshals, DEA, DHS, etc.
- Corrections Officers, including Parole Officers and Probation Officers• Retired LEO with “retired” credentials including Federal, State, County and Local Law Enforcement Academy Cadets with Enrollment Documentation from the Academy
- State Licensed Security Companies and State/City Licensed Security Officers
- Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys (including Assistant and Deputy District Attorneys)
- First responders including firefighters and rescue personnel with appropriate I.D.
- Military (including National Guard): Active, Retired, Active-Reserve, Disabled in any capacity
- Veterans Honorably Discharged with Form DD214 (or National Guard equivalent)
Smith & Wesson Military Discount FAQs
How does Smith & Wesson verify military or veteran status?
Bring proof of your affiliation with you when you visit a dealer.
How often can I use the Smith & Wesson military discount?
This program currently does not have a quantity limit on purchases.
Is this discount a limited-time offer?
The discount program is ongoing and has recently been expanded.
What isn’t covered by the discount?
Ask what the program limiations are when you visit your Smith & Wesson dealer.
Can you combine this discount with other offers?
Check with your Smith & Wesson dealer to see what discounts may be combined with the American Guardian offer.
Does Smith & Wesson have a Veterans Day discount?
No.[table “1” not found /]