Peloton Military DiscountUpdated: October 27, 2023
Peloton is known for its immersive in-home cycle equipment and brings a boutique fitness studio into homes and state-of-the-art design combined with streaming classes.
Millions of members use the Peloton platform to connect, bond, inspire and grow stronger together. Through immersive software like the live Leaderboard, beautifully designed hardware, addictive classes, empowering instructors and exciting community events, Peloton has created an opportunity for people to discover the best versions of themselves through the power of sweat.
Exercise equipment is not sold at a discounted price, but Peloton is proud to offer special pricing on Bike, Bike+, and Tread products to members of the Military, Medical, First Responders, and Educators. This discount is up to $200 off accessories or accessory packages with the purchase of a Peloton Bike, Bike+, or Tread.
- 1 pair of Cycling Shoes
- 1 Set of Weights (1-3lbs)
- Resistance Bands
- Two Sets of Weights (5-30lbs)
- Exercise Mat
Additional Peloton Details
- Peloton Bike and Tread start at a Basic Package. Customers can pre-qualify online for monthly installments or pay upfront.
- Peloton requires a monthly subscription to access up to 100 live classes and fitness instructors. There are two options:
- All-access Membership ($39.99/month) includes a connection with the whole household, live streaming, and on-demand anywhere.
- Peloton Digital Membership ($12.99/month) includes a single-user connection with access to a variety of exercise classes and Peloton Outdoor running class.
- The Peloton equipment comes with a Liveboard touchscreen, and two 10-watt music speakers and is also Bluetooth compatible.
- Classes range from beginner to advanced. Find a course for whatever stage of fitness you are in.
- Return policies are within 30 days of purchase. Additional shipping fees are issued.
- Get the Peloton app to access classes anywhere with membership. Try it out for free for 90 days.
- Peloton features several permanent instructors and guest instructors with diverse backgrounds in health and fitness.
- Access schedules on your Peloton or with the app. Bonus: Save your favorite instructor music playlists!
Peloton Military Discount FAQs
How does Peloton verify military or veteran status?
Your information will be verified via SheerID, and you’ll need to provide one of the following:
- Proof of “.mil” email address
- Certificate of Military Service
- Service Record DD Form 180
- DD214 Form for honorable discharges
Is this discount a limited-time offer?
This offer is ongoing.
What isn’t covered by the discount?
Military discounts are not available for purchase online. You’ll have to go to a showroom in-person or call 1-866-650-1996. Ask for the military promotional package when you talk to a representative.
Can you combine this discount with other offers?
This cannot be combined with other offers and is not transferable. It is also not valid outside the United States and Canada.