O’Charley’s 2023 Veterans Day Free MealUpdated: November 10, 2023
Current and former military members can enjoy a special free lunch menu on Friday, Nov. 10 and Saturday, November 11 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at participating O’Charley’s locations.
The Veterans Day deal is only valid for dine-in during regular business hours.
Gain Access to Hundreds of Verified Military Discounts!Find Military Discounts →
The special Veterans Day lunch menu includes:
- Tenders & Fries — Double hand-breaded Chicken Tenders served with Honey Mustard Dressing and hot, seasoned fries.
- Classic Cheeseburger — Cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles. Served with hot, seasoned fries.
- Honey-Drizzled Southern Fried Chicken — A buttermilk-breaded and fried chicken breast drizzled with honey. Served with mashed sweet potatoes and broccoli.
- Southern Fried Chicken Tender Salad — O’Charley’s Famous Chicken Tenders chopped with tomatoes, hard-boiled eggs, hickory-smoked bacon and Cheddar cheese with honey mustard dressing.
- Bayou Shrimp Pasta — Sautéed shrimp with red and green peppers, tomatoes and onions are tossed in our Cajun Alfredo sauce and served with linguini. And to top it all off, there’s shaved parmesan cheese.
Veterans can upgrade to the Louisiana Sirloin meal for an additional $10.
Proof of Service Details
Veterans and active-duty, National Guard, and reserve service members are eligible for O’Charley’s Veterans Day deal. Your discount won’t apply to other family members or non-military guests who dine with you. You’ll also need to provide proof of service with one of the following:
- Military ID Card
- Veterans ID Card
- DD 214
- Driver’s License with Veterans Designation
- Other proof of military service
- Veterans Service Organization Membership Card
Other Ways O’Charley’s Supports the Military
O’Charleys also supports Operation Gratitude, a nonprofit that sends individual care packages to overseas service members and is also a corporate sponsor for The Folded Flag Foundation, which provides scholarships and grants to spouses and children of fallen military members.