Hyatt Hotels Military DiscountUpdated: October 27, 2023
Participating Hyatt hotels and resorts in the U.S. are honoring veterans, active duty armed service members, and their immediate family members with a 10-15% discount on stays at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts. To qualify, eligible guests must make their reservation via Hyatt.com or a Global Contact Center and, at the time of booking, indicate their intention to book using the Veteran and Military Rate.
Other Ways to Save With Hyatt
Consider joining World of Hyatt Loyalty program to access several added discounts and offers.
Another great way to earn discounts is with the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card.
Who Qualifies For The Discount?
- Active Duty Military of the US Armed Forces: Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, Space Force
- Military retirees
- Military veterans
- Immediate family members of military personnel
More About the Hyatt Brand
Hyatt Hotels was founded in 1957 and has become one of the world’s leading hospitality companies.
Hyatt has multiple brands including lifestyle resorts, luxury and premium brands, well being- focused destinations, all inclusive resorts, vacation ownership properties, and modern essentials. Hyatt brands Include:
- Andaz: Lifestyle resorts that immerse guests in local culture. Locations in Arizona, California, Georgia, Hawaii, and New York
- Exhale: Resorts with an emphasis on fitness and well-being. Locations in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Connecticut, Dallas, Hamptons, Los Angeles, Miami, New Jersey, and New York
- Grand Hyatt: Premium Hotel Destinations. Locations in California, Colorado, D.C., Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, New York, Texas, and Washington
- Hyatt: Premium Hotel Destinations. Locations in California, Illinois, New York, and Washington
- Hyatt Centric: Lifestyle resorts that immerse guests in local culture. Locations in California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, New York, Texas, Utah, and Virginia
- Hyatt House: Modern resorts that are your home-away-from-home. Over 80 locations in the U.S.
- Hyatt Place: Resorts with an emphasis on relaxation and rejuvenation. More than 250 locations in the U.S.
- Hyatt Regency: Premium Hotel Destinations. Nearly 100 locations in the United States
- Hyatt Residence Club: Vacation ownership resorts. Locations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Nevada and Texas
- Hyatt Zilara: All inclusive resort. Available in Mexico and the Caribbean
- Hyatt Ziva: All inclusive resort. Available in Mexico and the Caribbean
- Miraval: Resorts and Spas with an Emphasis on Well Being. Locations in Arizona, Austin, Berkshires, Monarch Beach, and St. Kitts
- Park Hyatt: Luxury Resort Destinations. Locations in California, Colorado, D.C., Illinois, and New York
- The Unbound Collection: A collection of boutique hotels and experiences. Locations in Arizona, Florida, Louisiana, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Texas
Hyatt Hotels Military Discount FAQs
How does Hyatt verify military or veteran status?
A valid U.S. Military/Veteran ID or DD-214, or other documented proof of military service issued by an official government-sponsored branch of the United States armed services, is required at check-in.
Use offer code MILVET as the Special Offer Code when booking online.
How often can I use the Hyatt military discount?
The discount is limited number of rooms allocated to this rate; reservations subject to availability. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods, special events, or extreme demand, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply (unless otherwise noted).
Is this discount a limited-time offer?
This discount is ongoing until further notice by Hyatt.
What isn’t covered by the discount?
Valid at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts located in the United States excluding Miraval resorts, M life Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World properties and Hyatt Residence Club resorts.
Can you combine this discount with other offers?
Unless otherwise stated, not valid in conjunction with previously booked or held stays, groups/conventions, and may not be combined with other rates, promotions or offers.
Veteran and Military Rate is per room, per night based on single or double occupancy, unless otherwise stated, and excludes tax, incidental expenses, service charges, in-room charges or any other hotel charges. Room upgrades and extra guests will be subject to additional charges.
Does Hyatt have a Veterans Day discount?
No. But you may be able get an additional discount at selected properties if you ask while making your reservation.[table “1” not found /]