John Deere Military DiscountUpdated: October 27, 2023
John Deere started in 1837 as a single blacksmith making agricultural equipment for U.S. farmers. Since then, the company has grown into an international corporation that supplies a wide variety of work and utility equipment to many segments of the economy, including:
- Agriculture – Compact and utility tractors, loaders, cutters, and harvesting, planting, and seeding equipment
- Lawn & Garden – Tractors, riding mowers, and utility vehicles
- Construction – Dump trucks, backhoes, loaders, dozers, excavators, graders, and scraper systems
- Landscaping & Grounds Care – Mowers, cutters and shredders, loaders, utility vehicles, excavators, backhoes
- Golf & Sports Turf – Mowers, Aeration Equipment, sprayers, and utility vehicles
- Forestry – Bunchers, forwarders, harvesters, swing machines, loaders
- Engines & Drivetrain products
Military Discount Details
John Deere provides a military discount for active duty, retirees, veterans and National Guard members and reservists. It is available in-store and online for approved members with the Platinum GreenFleet Loyalty Rewards program.
This program offers discounts on equipment and workshop products as well as special financing options and other members-only benefits. Membership includes:
- Member emails with special offers
- Special low rate financing
- Discounts at JohnDeereStore.com
- Workshop Product rebates
- Exclusive offers
Who Qualifies for the Discount?
- Active Duty Military of the US Armed Forces: Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, Space Force
- Military retirees
- National Guard members and reservists
GreenFleet Loyalty Reward membership must be renewed every 2 years.
More Ways To Save with John Deere
Depending on your Rewards status, look for special savings on new equipment, parts discounts, home & workshop products, and even John Deere merchandise.
It’s possible to upgrade your membership to platinum with John Deere Partners including:
- Equine Associations
- Farm Bureau
- National Cattlemen’s Beef Association
- National Hispanic Landscape Alliance
- Whitetail Properties
- American Airlines
- Several others
John Deere Military Discount FAQs
How does John Deere verify military or veteran status?
Military status must be verified through online registration. Visit the military registration form using one of the following documents:
- Driver’s License with Veteran’s ID designation
- SCRA certificate
- Veteran Health Insurance Card
- DD214 with SSN blacked out (DOD discharge papers)
- National Guard or Reserves official orders
A Military ID card is not a valid form of status verification, and status cannot be verified in person at a local John Deere dealership.
How often can I use the John Deere military discount?
There are no stated restrictions on the frequency of using the discount.
Is this discount a limited-time offer?
No, the discount program is ongoing.
What isn’t covered by the discount?
Some products may not be covered. Check with John Deere, depending on your specific situation.
Can you combine this discount with other offers?
Again, check with John Deere, depending on your specific situation.
Does John Deere have a Veterans Day discount?
No. There is no discount tied to Veterans Day.[table “1” not found /]