About Veteran.comUpdated: January 23, 2023
Veteran.com has been providing helpful information to the military community for over a decade.
We began in 2011 under the banner of MilitaryBenefits.info with the goal of becoming the trusted and independent source of military and veterans benefits information for the U.S. military community, including active duty, reservists, National Guard, military retirees, veterans, and military spouses and their families. We are committed to connecting the military community to all the benefits earned through service and made available by the government, businesses and non-profit organizations.
We recognize the need for benefits earned through service to be easily found and understood the first time reading! Veteran.com provides Military Benefits information to the military community:
- Military Pay and Benefits
- Department of Veteran Affairs Benefits
- Military Discounts
- Veterans Benefits
- Health Care
- Education and Training
- Business & Non-Profit Benefits
- Promotions and Certifications
- Transitioning to Civilian Life
- Travel and Leisure
Our Editorial Standards
The mission of Veteran.com is to help the U.S. military community discover the many military benefits made available by the government, businesses and non-profit organizations.
Our editorial team is supported by our Veteran Review Board. We have developed our Standards of Care, which all content on Veteran.com is reviewed to meet.
- Accuracy: We routinely review new and existing articles to ensure our information is up-to-date and free of factual inaccuracies.
- Relatability: We believe information is only helpful if it’s digestible. Our veteran managing editor and veteran review board members ensure every guide and article uses language that is readily understandable and identifiable to the defense community.
- Comprehensiveness:We don’t believe in stupid questions. We drill every subject we cover down to its bare bones to ensure the information we put out is complete. If you have a question about a subject we cover, we want to answer it.
We are always looking to provide more benefits information that serves our military audience. If you’re a business and have a special discount or offer available to our military audience contact us.
Veteran.com is a private website that is not affiliated with the U.S. government, U.S. Armed Forces or Department of Veteran Affairs, that no U.S. government agency has reviewed the information provided on the website, that the website is not connected with any government agency or benefit administered by any government agency. Please visit the official U.S. government site for veterans benefits at VA.gov for more information about veterans benefits.
Company Contact Information
We can be contacted through our Contact Us form or reached by mail at:
1000 Walnut Street, Suite 1400
Kansas City, MO 64106